- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third-party website links
- No spam or spoof e-mails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will have to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, e-mail address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site. We use this financial information for billing purposes and the fulfilment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. Posting any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying ), this transactional information is used solely concerning the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with Our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal data shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional e-mails and verify the information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you provide us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
Information collected by us at playshifu.qa is used mainly for the sole purpose of processing orders and to keep you up to date on the status of your order. The phone number provided will be called before dispatching your order for confirmation purposes. We also use your information to analyze and eventually facilitate the ease of finding the information and the products you are interested in. We will notify you about new products and promotions that you could be interested in; We will contact you either through SMS or E-mail. Additionally, your data could be utilized or sent to a third-party that helps us launch marketing campaigns on social media as well as any form of marketing channels such as newsletters. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such e-mails, you can opt-out of receiving such e-mails. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes, and by making such comments, you expressly consent to allow us to use such statements for marketing purposes.
We use the information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site through analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
Data collected will be stored on our Site and will be active until the customer decides to deactivate the account.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. Suppose your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site. In that case, you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or by contacting our customer support team.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with the law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third-party website links
Third-party Data Sharing
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof e-mails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof e-mails, please forward the e-mail to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks, and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium, and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.